Be the first player to make human life interplanetary
First gameplay trailer of Initiative: Red Dawn went live on May and since then, developer Indelve Studios is working hard to get the game ready for Kickstarter. Initiative: Red Dawn a persistent massively multiplayer business strategy game inspired by NASA’s unending progress and SpaceX’s revolution. In it you have to compete with thousands of players in real time to be the first to establish a self-sutainable colony on Mars. Now developers need your help. IRD will lunch its Kickstarter campaign as soon as it hits 3000 subscribers. You can easily support the game for FREE by going HERE, signing up and spreading the word.
Initiative: Red Dawn is a mix of real-time strategy and MMO. You start with building your base on Earth. By expanding your base and adding new buildings you can start designing and assembling your rockets. You can construct different buildings to manufacture all the different parts you need to make your rockets. Alternatively you can buy components from other players in the world market. After all it’s an strategy game so you have to accept the fact that you can’t do everything on your own.
Here’s a short list of game’s features :
- Competitive MMO: compete against thousands of players
- Cooperative Approach (If you like!): form or become part of a Holding to join forces
- Rocket design: Design and assemble your rockets from lots of different parts
- Technology tree: research you way into the technology that will get you on Mars before others
- Base building: construct your base on Earth with buildings
- Team Assembly: hire the Talents you need for your company before your competitors
- Rocket launching: plan your missions and launch your unique rockets
- Corporate war: defend yourself from vicious attacks like hacks, sabotages, Talent poaching and stealing… and cause them
- Contracts: keep your cash flow positive by getting and fulfilling contracts from governments and private companies
- Colonies: own a space station and an outpost on the moon to enhance your main base, reduce shipping costs and mine asteroids